All Visitors And Drivers Must Report To Site Office Sign
An All Visitors And Drivers Must Report To Site Office Sign is a building and construction site safety type of message sign which is used for displaying around building and construction sites to help ensure others are fully aware of the site safety rules and the sign conveys 10 different type of messages all of which are combined into one sign and the heading message reads "SITE SAFETY" which is printed in white and displayed on a green background. An All Visitors And Drivers Must Report To Site Office Sign also features the following messages;
- Message 1 reads "All visitors must report to site office" meaning it is mandatory for all visitors to the site to report to the site office first.
- Message 2 reads "Construction work in progress. Parents are advised to warn children of the dangers of entering this site"
- Message 3 reads "Report all accidents immediately" meaning it is mandatory to immediately report accidents.
- Message 4 reads "Safety helmets are provided for your safety and must be worn" meaning it is mandatory to wear safety helmets on the site
- Message 5 reads "Protective footwear must be worn" meaning it is mandatory to wear protective footwear on the site
- Message 5 reads "Children must not play of this site" which means to warn that children are not allowed on the site
- Message 6 reads "High visibility jackets must be worn" meaning it is mandatory to wear high visibility jackets on the site
- Message 7 reads "Danger deep excavations" which means to warn of the deep excavations being carried out on site
- Message 8 reads "Danger stop, look, listen. Beware of trucks" which means to warn of trucks moving around on site
- Message 9 reads "No access for unauthorised personnel" meaning unauthorised people have no access to the site
All Visitors And Drivers Must Report To Site Office Sign Specifications
- Ensures compliance under the latest signs & signals regulations
- Display area Indoor and Outdoor
- Suitable for mounting on walls, fences and stanchion sign holders
- Available in a choice of sizes and materials to suit your needs
- Inform employees, sub-contractors, visitors and the general public of your site safety regulations
- Material explained: 3.5mm Correx fluted polypropylene
- Strong, flexible and lightweight, correx can be easily punched for nails or cable tie mounting.
- Made from 3.5mm fluted polypropylene
- Ideal for outdoor temporary signage needs
- Lightweight yet durable
- Correx is recyclable, easy to install and cost-effective
- Self adhesive vinyl
- A high gloss flexible self-adhesive material with an easy peel backing. Our most economical sign
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors when applied to smooth, dry clean surfaces
- Ideal for curved surfaces such as cylinders
- Self-adhesive vinyl signs are quick and easy to position and require no fixings
- 1.2mm rigid plastic
- Durable 1.2mm rigid polypropylene with satin finish
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
|Find By Price||£8.50|