Calibration Due Signed Dated Quality Control Vinyl Cloth Labels
Calibration Due Date Labels are vinyl cloth types of calibration labels which are normally used by calibration inspectors for attaching to equipment and instruments to show the next calibration due date and the labels read "Calibration Due" which has the meaning of showing the next calibration due date, Calibration Due date labels also feature blank spaces for the input of the next calibration date, the calibrators signature and date of calibration.
Calibration Due Signed Dated Quality Control Vinyl Cloth Labels Specifications
- Has excellent flexibility for wrapping around curved surfaces
- The perfect material for any application requiring durability and economy
- Size (H x W) 25 x 40 mm, 40 x 75 mm.
- Application Area Indoor
- Finish Polymer Coated
- Fixing Adhere easily to clean, dry surface
- Material Vinyl Cloth
- Rubber based pressure sensitive adhesive
- Can be re positioned - holds firmly until purposely removed
- Durable write-on surface
- Backing card provides firm writing surface
- Supplied in Roll of 250
|Find By Price||£45.00|