Tyvek® Elasticated Hooded Coveralls
Disposable Classic Expert Coveralls, Touch any piece of clothing from the all-encompassing Tyvek® product collection, for example Tyvek® Collared Elasticated Coveralls, and you will note the major difference.
Discovered and also built solely by DuPont, Tyvek® is unequaled and also versatile material which is resilient, nonetheless tremendously light and soft. It is really permeable to both equally air in addition to fluid vapour, however repels water-based liquids as well as aerosols.
It acts as a fantastic barricade against fine materials and fibres. It is ultra-low-linting in addition to anti statically treated. Tyvek® is a special nonwoven fabric material featuring inherent protective cover that’s manufactured right in.
You will discover absolutely no films, with no laminates which could abrade or wear away after a while – Tyvek® is preserving user protection during use. Designed for an optimal balance of protection, sturdiness as well as comfort, Tyvek® defensive apparel is best for a lot of projects.
From spray painting to dealing with lead or asbestos abatement, their ergonomic style can help keep staff members safe and effective whenever the going becomes rough. It is additionally devoid of fillers or additives as well as being silicon-free.
Tyvek® Elasticated Hooded Coveralls Specifications
Protects people from products and protects products from people
- Lightweight, tear and abrasion resistant
- Permeable to both air and water vapour allowing the fabric to breathe
- Pure-high density polyethylene does not contain fillers, binders or silicon so its free of inherent contaminants
- Ideal for clean rooms, anti-static, shed no dust, low linting and silicone free
- Good protection against grease and grime
- Use in maintenance jobs, including paint spraying and food processing
- Tyvek is tough and durable, splash-proof and water repellent
- CE marked
|Find By Price||£7.40|