Electric Shock Symbol Vinyl Safety Labels On-a-Roll
Electric Shock Risk Symbol Labels are hazard warning message types of labels which are normally seen used around areas to warn others of the dangers from electrical shock risks and conveys this message by showing a pictogram of a person being shocked by electricity inside a yellow triangle which has the meaning to warn of electrical shock risks in the area.
Electric Shock Symbol Vinyl Safety Labels On-a-Roll Specifications
- A high gloss flexible self-adhesive material with an easy peel backing
- Suitable for use indoor or outdoor when applied to smooth, clean, dry surfaces
- Ideal for curved surfaces such as cylinders
- Self adhesive vinyl labels are quick and easy to position and require no fixings
- Size (H x W) 25 x 25 mm, 50 x 50 mm.
- Supplied in Roll of 1000, Roll of 250, Roll of 500.
- Application Area Indoor and Outdoor
- Colour(s) Yellow/Black
- Features - Laminated No
- Features - Write On No
- Material Vinyl
- Shape Square
- Sign/Symbol Death/Electrocution
- Sign Type Hazard
- Tamper Resistant No
- Type Electric Shock Symbol
|Find By Price||£48.50|