Flammable Hazard Eco Friendly Labels
What is a Flammable Hazard Eco Friendly Label? Flammable Hazard Eco Friendly Labels or stickers are a hazard warning type of message symbol label which illustrates a warning to everyone where they are displayed that the goods, materials or liquids are of a flammable nature and you must be cautious of the flammable hazards.
Where can you use Flammable Hazard Eco Friendly Labels? wherever around your sites and workplaces you may have goods, materials or liquids that are stored, transported and used so to ensure everyone has awareness of your flammables you must display these Flammable Hazard Eco Friendly Labels to ensure people are warned of the potential flammables around your sites.
What do Flammable Hazard Eco Friendly Labels feature? Flammable Hazard Eco Friendly Labels are a hazard warning type of message label that features an icon pictogram of the universally recognised caution triangle with a black border and inside is a pictogram of black flames on the yellow background. These Flammable Hazard Eco Friendly stickers are manufactured in a way that when you need to change the labels they can be recycled.
Flammable Material Eco Friendly Labels Specifications
Self-Adhesive Labels to identify hazards and risks
- Polypropylene labels on a roll are an eco-friendly alternative to self adhesive vinyl labels
- All labels are recyclable
- Supplied in a roll of 250 labels
- Eco alternative to self adhesive vinyl
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use when applied to smooth, dry surfaces
- Material can be recycled again and again
- Size (H x W) 25 x 25 mm, 50 x 50 mm.
- Application Area Indoor and Outdoor
- Colour(s) Yellow/Black
- Description Eco-Friendly
- Features - Laminated No
- Features - Write On No
- Material Polypropylene
- Shape Square
- Sign/Symbol Flammable Material
- Sign Type Hazard
- Supplied in Roll of 250
- Tamper Resistant No
- Type Beware Flammable material
|Find By Price||£39.99|