Foam Fire Extinguisher Construction Site Fire Point Signs
A Foam Fire Extinguisher Construction Site Sign is an information type of message sign which is used for displaying around building and construction sites to help identify the locations of foam fire extinguishers and conveys the message "Foam" and "Fire point" which have the meaning of identifying the location of the fire point where the foam fire extinguisher is sited. A Foam Fire Extinguisher building Site Sign features the following information;
- Message 1 conveys "For use on wood, paper and textiles" meaning class "A" fires.
- Message 2 conveys "For use on Flammable liquid" meaning class "B" fires.
- Message 3 conveys "Do not use on live electrical equipment"
Foam Fire Extinguisher Construction Site Fire Point Signs Specifications
Available in a choice of materials to suit your needs
- Where can you display these signs? can be displayed both Inside and Outside
- What colour is the Background? the Background is Red, green & cream
- What type of Finish is the sign? the sign provides a High gloss finish
- What Orientation is the sign? the orientation is Portrait
- Is the sign Photoluminescent? it is Non Photoluminescent
- What Shape is the sign? the sign has a Rectangular shape
- What are the sign benefits? Ideal for building and construction sites
- What is the Sign Type? it is a Fire extinguisher sign
- What is the size of the sign? the Size measures (H x W) 400 x 300 mm
- How many are supplied? it is supplied in Single
- What material is the sign made of? Various materials in options
- How do you fix the sign? various options in drop down menu
- For use on Wood, paper, textiles etc.
- Flammable Liquids
- Do not use on Live Electrical Equipment
|Find By Price||£12.80|