Fire Alarm Call Point Photoluminescent Signs
- Fire Alarm Call Point Sign
- Nite-Glo sign
- Size (H x W) 100 x 100 mm
- View more choices of signs for fire alarm call points
Fire Alarm Call Point Photo-luminescent Signs
Fire Alarm Call Point Photo-luminescent Sign are a fire prevention type of sign which is used for displaying in fire alarm areas to help people located where the fire alarm activation points are located and Fire Alarm Call Point Photo-luminescent Signage convey a message which reads "Fire Alarm Call Point" that means to show where the fire alarm call point is located and how to activate it. Where fire alarm points are located in corridors displaying Fire Alarm Call Point Projecting Signs can highlight the fire alarm point from both sides of the corridor and to ensure people break the glass on the fire alarm point displaying Fire Alarm In Case Of Fire Break Glass Signs which will glow for an amazing 24 hours.
Fire Alarm Call Point Photo-luminescent Signs Specifications
- View the full range of fire alarm call point signs
- Ensures compliance under the latest signs & signals regulations
- Display area Indoor and Outdoor
- Colour - Additional Fluorescent Yellow
- Colour - Background Fluorescent Red
- Colour - Text Fluorescent Yellow
- Features - Write On No
- Finish Film applied white in daylight but glows brightly in darkness
- Fixing Permanent Self-Adhesive
- ISO 7010 Yes
- Material Polyester
- Orientation Horizontal
- Photoluminescence Yes
- Shape Square
- Sign/Symbol Fire Alarm Call Point
- Sign Text/Symbol Symbol and Text
- Sign Type Fire
- Size (H x W) 100 x 100 mm
- Illumination - 6hrs + Recharge time - 5 minutes in normal lighting
- PSPA Class B
- Supplied in Single
- Text Fire alarm call point
- You may also be interested in the Fire Alarm Call Point Symbol Signs
- A similar choice of signs are the Fire Alarm Call Point Signs
Guidance regarding Fire alarm call point nite glo signs
Fire alarm call point nite glo signs conform to the Health and Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996, the regulations state that "Fire alarm call point" nite glo signs must feature fluorescent yellow text of "Fire alarm call point" on a fluorescent green background and where appropriate fluorescent yellow symbols displayed on a fluorescent green background which makes the signs fall under the fire equipment category of signs and for this reason "Fire alarm call point" nite glo signs comply with the Health and Safety (Safety Signs and Signals) Regulations 1996.
Fire alarm call point nite glo signs also comply with the BS EN ISO 7010 regulations, according to the regulations "Fire alarm call point" nite glo signs must contain a pictogram symbol of a fluorescent yellow finger pressing the fire alarm and flames on a fluorescent green background which is universally recognised as a fire equipment symbol sign and this makes the "Fire alarm call point" nite glo signs comply to the regulations of BS EN ISO 7010.
It is important that business owners carry out a risk assessment which should identify the areas where "Fire alarm call point" nite glo signs should be mounted, consider mounting the signs on walls next to the fire alarm call points.
In the event of a fire breaking out in buildings the lighting will fail to operate resulting in darkness in some areas of the building which may cause the occupants not able to see the fire alarm call point locations but by mounting "Fire alarm call point" nite glo signs they will light up bright enough for people to easily find where the fire alarm call points are located.
|Find By Price||£3.99|