No Parking Loading Bay Signs
What are No Parking Loading Bay Signs? No Parking Loading Bay Signs are a prohibition type of parking restriction message sign which conveys a message that means there is no parking in or around the loading bay, this type of sign is normally displayed around loading bays of business premises which have parking problems from motorists and their vehicles being parked around the loading bays which will prevent delivery driver's from making their deliveries by being blocked by other vehicles.
What message is conveyed on No Parking Loading Bay Signs? No Parking Loading Bay Signs are prohibition type of sign that consists of an image of the letter "P" printed in black and is surrounded by a red circular border and underneath is the wording "No Parking Loading Bay" which is printed in white and displayed on a red background.
No Parking Loading Bay Signs Specifications
- Ensures compliance under the latest signs & signals regulations
- Display area Indoor and Outdoor
- Helps reduce unwanted illegal parking
- Size (H x W) 300 x 400 mm, 450 x 600 mm, 600 x 450 mm, 600 x 800 mm.
- Application Area Indoor and Outdoor
- Colour(s) Red
- Colour - Background Red
- Colour - Text White
- Description No Parking Loading Bay - Car Park Signs
- Features - Waterproof Yes
- Fixing Various - Available Separately
- Material Rigid Polypropylene
- Photoluminescence Non Photoluminescent
- Recycled Material Yes
- Shape Rectangle
- Supplied in Single
|Find By Price||£24.70|