Risk Of Infection Labels
What is a Risk Of Infection Label? Risk Of Infection Labels or stickers are a hazard warning type of message label which provides you with the warning message where displayed that that you must proceed with caution as there is a risk of infection within the area, these labels are normally located around clinical areas where viruses may be present.
Where can you display Risk Of Infection Labels? you can display these Risk Of Infection Labels or stickers around the areas of your workplace where there are risks of infection from either other people or materials so you will need to warn everyone of this, if the labels are used for clinical areas then you would display the appropriate ppe signage alongside these labels. When you display these Risk Of Infection Labels you are sending a clear hazard warning message to everyone about the risk of infections.
What do Risk Of Infection Labels feature? Risk Of Infection Labels are a hazard warning type of message label that features the message of "Risk Of Infection" printed in black onto a yellow background and above the message is the icon pictogram biological symbol, these labels are black and yellow which makes the labels highly visible, vibrant and easy to see.
What are the benefits of Risk Of Infection stickers? Risk Of Infection stickers have benefits such as being self-adhesive so they can be simply stuck to surfaces and benefit from being manufactured from vinyl material so you can apply them to curved surfaces if needed and have the added benefit of being suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Risk Of Infection Labels On-a-Roll Specifications
Cut separately for easy application
- Universally recognised symbols will inform your workforce of any hazards, provide instruction and communicate information
- A high gloss flexible self-adhesive material with an easy peel backing
- Suitable for use indoor or outdoor when applied to smooth, clean, dry surfaces
- Ideal for curved surfaces such as cylinders
- Self adhesive vinyl labels are quick and easy to position and require no fixings
- Size (H x W) 100 x 50 mm, 50 x 25 mm.
- Available in rolls of 250 or 500
- Application Area Indoor and Outdoor
- Colour(s) Yellow/Black
- Features - Laminated No
- Features - Write On No
- Material Vinyl
- Shape Rectangle
- Sign/Symbol Biological Hazard
- Sign Type Hazard
- Tamper Resistant No
- Text Risk of infection
- Type Risk of Infection