Tensabarrier Advance Queue Barrier System
What are Tensabarrier Advance Queue Barrier Systems? Tensabarrier Advance Queue Barrier Systems are barrier systems that are made up of 1 post and a length of webbing is stretched between each post to form a cordoned off area or barrier between each post to control everyone that will be in a queuing system.
What do Tensabarrier Advance Queue Barrier Systems look feature? Tensabarrier Advance Queue Barrier Systems feature at least 1 upright post in a choice of colours to suits your environment and a huge choice of webbing colours which stretch between the posts again to suit your specific requirements.
What is the benefit of Tensabarrier Advance Queue Barrier Systems? the main benefit of erecting these Tensabarrier Advance Queue Barrier Systems is that once erected they provide an instant barrier to ensure the strict queuing and movement of the general public is within a contained and restricted area which can help businesses conform to the covid-19 coronavirus government social distancing measures.
Where can i erect Tensabarrier Advance Queue Barrier Systems? you can deploy them where you need to control any queuing systems that are likely to be formed whilst waiting to attend your sites, as these systems form areas of channels and walkways it ensures everyone queues in an orderly and controlled way.
Tensabarrier Advance Queue Barrier System Specifications
- The images show 2 posts as an example, the above price range is for a single post
- Simply pull the webbing out and clip to the next post.
- Webbing retracts back into the cassette when released.
- Built-in locking tape end to prevent accidental release of the webbing.
- Fitted with 4-way connectivity to enable connection to other posts complete with 2.3m length of webbing.
- Posts are 955mm in height
- Posts and webbing come in a range of options.
- Innovative anti-tamper locking device prevents webbing from being accidentally released
- Features 4-way connectivity for versatility
- Weighted base adds to stability and 36° displacement angle prevents post from easily toppling over
- Supplied with 2.3m of 50 mm wide retractable webbing
- Application Free standing queue management system
- Brand Tensabarrier®
- Colour(s) Various
- Description Post with Webbing
- Material Mild steel post
- Cast iron slim profile base
- Pressed steel Cover
- Anti-tamper locking device
- Weighted base
- Supplied in Single
|Find By Price||£134.98|