Wash Your Hands Please Procedure Guidance Signs
A Wash Your Hands Please Procedure Guidance Sign is a hygiene information type of message sign which is used for displaying around areas where there is a need to provide guidance for people on the correct procedure when washing their hands and the sign conveys the message "Wash your hands please" and "Hand wash procedure" which have the meaning of providing guidance on the correct way for people to wash their hands. A Wash Your Hands Please Procedure Guidance Sign features the following information;
- The heading reads "Wash your hands please"
- Message 1 conveys "wet your hands"
- Message 1 conveys "apply enough handwash/soap to cover your hands"
- Message 2 conveys "Rub hands palm to palm"
- Message 3 conveys "Rub right palm over the back of your left hand and vice versa"
- Message 4 conveys "Palm to palm with fingers interlaced"
- Message 5 conveys "Backs of fingers to opposing palms with fingers interlocked"
- Message 6 conveys "Rotational rubbing of left thumb clasped in right palm and vice versa"
- Message 7 conveys "Rotational rubbing, backwards and forwards with clamped fingers of right hand in the left palm and vice versa"
- Message 8 conveys "Rinse your hands with water"
- Message 9 conveys "Dry your hands thoroughly with a single use towel"
- Message 10 conveys "Use the towel to turn off the tap"
- Message 11 conveys "Your hands are now safe!"
Wash Your Hands Please Procedure Guidance Signs Specifications
- Ensures compliance under the latest signs & signals regulations
- Display area Indoor and Outdoor
- Format A5
- ISO 7010 Yes
- Material Rigid Plastic
- Material Thickness 1.2 mm
- Orientation Portrait or landscape in options
- Shape Rectangle
- Sign/Symbol Wash Your Hands
- Sign Text/Symbol Symbol and Text
- Sign Type Mandatory
- Size (H x W) 148 x 210 mm ( portrait) or (W x H) 210 x 148 mm (Landscape)
- Supplied in Single
- Text Wash your hands please
|Find By Price||£8.90|