Xtra-Glo Defibrillator Heart Starter User Guide Signs
An Xtra-Glo Defibrillator Heart Starter User Guide Sign is a first aid type of message sign which is used for being displayed around areas where there is a need to indicate where the Defibrillator is located and the sign conveys the message "Defibrillator Heart Starter" which has the meaning og highlighting the location of where the Defibrillator is stored. An Xtra-Glo Defibrillator Heart Starter User Guide Sign features the following messages:
- Message 1 conveys "Defibrillator Heart Restarter" which highlights the location of the Defibrillator.
- Message 2 conveys "Anyone can use it no training necessary" Which means anyone can use a Defibrillator.
- Message 3 conveys "For an unconscious person NOT breathing normally"
- Message 4 conveys "Call 999"
- Message 5 conveys "Start CPR"
- Message 6 conveys "Switch on Defibrillator"
- Message 7 conveys "Follow it's instructions"
Xtra-Glo Defibrillator Heart Starter User Guide Signs Specifications
- Ensures compliance under the latest signs & signals regulations
- Display area Indoor and Outdoor
- Colour(s) Green/White
- Orientation Portrait
- Photoluminescence Highly Photoluminescent
- Shape Rectangle
- Sign Text/Symbol Symbol and Text
- Sign Type First Aid
- Size (H x W) various
- Bright Illumination - 24 hours +
- Recharge time - 5 mins in normal lighting
- PSPA Class C
- Supplied in Single
- Text Defibrillator Heart Restarter
- Anyone can use it
- No training necessary
- For an unconscious person
- NOT breathing normally
- Call 999, Start CPR, Switch on defibrillator, Follow its instructions
|Find By Price||£8.90|