Machinery And Heavy Plant Operate On This Site Signs
A Machinery And Heavy Plant Operate On This Site Sign is a multi-message type of site safety sign which is used for displaying around building and construction sites to help warn of the heavy plant and machinery in operation on the site and the sign conveys 3 message of "Heavy plant and machinery operate on this site" and "Vehicles must not enter this site without authority of the site supervisor" and "Speed and parking restrictions must be observed" all of which have the meaning of providing actions that need to be taken on the site. A Machinery And Heavy Plant Operate On This Site Sign features the following messages;
- Message 1 reads "Heavy plant and machinery operate on this site" which means to warn of the dangers from heavy plant and machinery on site.
- Message 2 reads "vehicles must not enter this site without authority of the site supervisor. Unsupervised reversing in and out is strictly forbidden"
- Message 3 reads "Speed and parking restrictions must be observed"
Machinery And Heavy Plant Operate On This Site Signs Specifications
- Suitable for mounting on walls, fences and stanchion sign holders
- Available in a choice of sizes and materials to suit your needs
- Inform employees, sub-contractors, visitors and the general public of your site safety regulations
- Material explained: 3.5mm Correx fluted polypropylene
- Strong, flexible and lightweight, correx can be easily punched for nails or cable tie mounting.
- Made from 3.5mm fluted polypropylene
- Ideal for outdoor temporary signage needs
- Lightweight yet durable
- Correx is recyclable, easy to install and cost-effective
- Self adhesive vinyl
- A high gloss flexible self-adhesive material with an easy peel backing. Our most economical sign
- Suitable for use indoors or outdoors when applied to smooth, dry clean surfaces
- Self-adhesive vinyl signs are quick and easy to position and require no fixings
- 1.2mm rigid plastic
- Durable 1.2mm rigid polypropylene with satin finish
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Complies with fire retardant standards DIN 4102-PART1, Class B1
- The environmentally friendly option can be recycled again and again
|Find By Price||£8.50|