Hazardous Waste Disposal Box 1 Litre
Hazardous Sharps Waste 1 Litre Disposal Container is a vibrant yellow type of tough plastic container which is often used by NHS professionals and the healthcare sector to dispose of sharp waste following the treatment of patients such as following injections with needles to vaccinate patients, the Hazardous Sharps Waste 1 Litre Disposal Container is designed for the waste disposal of used needles and other sharp objects during the treatment of patients, the Hazardous Sharps Waste 1 Litre Disposal Container once full can be disposed of by NHS recommended guidelines or by incineration.
Can be safely used for sharps contaminated with non cytotoxic/cytostatic medicinal products and residues.
Sharps Hazardous Waste Disposal Box 1 Litre Specifications
- Designed for safe and effective disposal of contaminated sharps
- Safe and easy to use with universally recognised markings
- Each box can be safely incinerated or disposed of by other recommended methods
- Can be safely used for sharps contaminated with non cytotoxic/cytostatic medicinal products and residues
- Comply with BS7320:1990, UN3291, AFNOR NFX 30-500 and ISO 9002
- HSE regulations require healthcare workers (and other employees as identified in risk assessment) to have effective arrangements for the safe disposal of sharps
- Capacity 1 Litre
- Supplied in Single
|Find By Price||£3.99|