CO2 Fire Extinguisher Information Signs
A Co2 Fire Extinguisher Information Sign is a fire extinguisher type of information sign which is usually seen being displayed around areas where the co2 fire extinguishers are located to help people identify their location and the sign conveys the message "Carbon dioxide" which means to highlight to everyone that the fire extinguishers is the co2 type and also conveys messages about the types of fires you can use co2 fire extinguishers on in order to combat fires.
The first message being conveyed is a picture message of a of a fire extinguisher which is printed in white and displayed on a red background and to the right of the image is a column of five white flames again printed onto the red background. The next message is the word "Co2" which is printed in white and displayed on a black background. The next image is a pictogram of a white tick and an image of some flammable liquid pouring out of a container on fire which has the letter "B" overlaying it and the words " Flammable liquid" which has a meaning of it is safe to use the co2 fire extinguisher on class B materials such as flammable liquids.
The next message consists of an image of the electricity shock again printed in white with the words "Live electrical equipment" meaning the co2 fire extinguisher is safe to use on live electrical equipment. The final messages being conveyed is a prohibition symbol of a solid red circle with a red diagonal line passing through and inside the prohibition circle is an image of some wood burning and the letter "A" which refers to class A materials and on the right of the image is the wording "Do not use on wood, paper and textiles" which is printed in white and displayed onto a red background.
The next prohibition message is another prohibition symbol of a red circle and a diagonal red line passing through it and within the circle is an image of some burning metal with the letter "D" overlaying the image and right of the image is the words "Do not us on: Flammable metal fires" printed in white and displayed on a red background. The final prohibition message has the words "Do not use in a confined space or hold the horn whilst operating.
CO2 Fire Extinguisher Information Signs Specifications
Does the sign conform to regulations? they conform to the latest signs & signals regulations
- Where can you display these signs? can be displayed both Inside and Outside
- What colour is the Background? the Background is Red, green & Black
- What Colour is the text? the text colour is White
- What type of Finish is the sign? the sign provides a High gloss finish
- What Orientation is the sign? the orientation is Landscape
- Is the sign Photoluminescent? no it is NON-Photoluminescent
- What Shape is the sign? the sign has a Rectangular shape
- What is the Sign Type? it is a Fire extinguisher sign
- What material is the sign made of? Various materials in options
- What is the size of the sign? the Size measures (H x W) 100 x 150 mm
- How many are supplied? it is supplied in Single
- Text CO2 For use on Flammable Liquids Live Electrical Equipment
- Do not use on wood, paper and textiles
- Do not use on flammable metal fires
- Do not use in a confined space or hold horn when operating